Breaking News

Davido Sends His Condolences To Dbanj

Nigerian pop star David Adeleke, better known as Davido, on Sunday won the 2018 BET Award for Best International Act Which on that same day Dbanj's son drawn on his (Dbanj)  own pool. 

While Davido  received his award, the 25-year-old musician, who first broke into the Nigerian entertainment scene with his hit single 'Dami Duro" which his father splashed cash on the song just to make sure it was going to hit the speaker's 🔊 very hard  sympathized with Nigeria music icon D’banj who lost his one-year-old son on Sunday to a pool accident at his Ikoyi residenceat Lagos. 
Davido said:
Before I go on, I want to send condolences to my big brother, the actual artiste that paved the way for Nigerian artistes to be on this stage," he said. "D'banj, my condolences are with you, you’re my brother."

No comments

Comment On This