Breaking News

Download BigStuff My Lover

BigStuff Releases New Single Titled My Lover. 

In case you have been waiting for this hit single which Big Stuff have long been announcing for the past 7days, this is it. 
Nigerian Talented Singer Harold Emesibe Has been an inspiration to the up coming artistes and entertainers in Nigeria.

My Lover tells a story of a guy who loves a girl, but each time he see's the girl, he doesn't know how to tell her. 
He went on to conclude that the girl loves him just because he see's the girl around him. 

Come on and see what happened next as BigStuff has gotten a chill pill for you all, download My Lover By BigStuff and enjoy .

It's fire for fire in this one, don't mess with a girl especially when it comes to money.  She turned on when she saw the money which the boy held on his hand.  He's  "My Lover" she said after all. 




6 comments:

  1. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. internetprivatsphare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely helpful post. This is my first time i visit here. I discovered such a large number of intriguing stuff in your blog particularly its exchange. Truly its extraordinary article. Keep it up. thebestvpn.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually. the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best. with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews. than by all means come in and check our stuff. https://www.debestevpn.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally awesome posting! Loads of valuable data and motivation, both of which we all need!Relay welcome your work. www.lemigliorivpn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. “Sometimes I feel like if you just watch things, just sit still and let the world exist in front of you - sometimes I swear that just for a second time freezes and the world pauses in its tilt. Just for a second. And if you somehow found a way to live in that second, then you would live forever.” privacy en bescherming

    ReplyDelete

Comment On This